Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Start of Something New

I've been inspired to create an official blog. Jamie & Annette are heading out on their new adventure, and Annette mentioned keeping up with us through our very lame Yahoo group that we started when Elijah was born. I got to thinking that I should try the official blog thing out! I may not have the time to post as frequently as I'd like, but it'll be fun to stay more connected with you bloggers out there.

We're expecting our fourth sweet blessing, due 10/25, so this will provide a great place to write about that little one. Just two nights ago, by the way, we were able to feel a little kick by placing our hands on my tummy, for the first time! I'd been feeling movements, but it's fun to share the experience with Mark!

I have to warn you that due to this pregnancy, my writing errors have skyrocketed. What is it with pregnancy and brain cells? Will they all return? So I will read and re-read my posts, as I must read and re-read all e-mails now, but please assume that I don't mean what I say if you read something really offbase : )

Why did we choose the name "The Freedom Adventure?" Because God keeps leading us along adventures that we wouldn't have dreamt up, and they result in more freedom. True freedom - joy, liberty and peace. We are truly blessed. More details on those past adventures later!

Rebecca